I hope this works for you! I tested this on my LG Classic and it worked to install voice access and apps4flip mouse together.
Requirements: Windows computer, charging cord that works for file transfer
- Uninstall the current mouse app on your phone if you have one (on the exalt, Dial ##7764726220, put in code 000000, go to installed applications, go to the mouse, and press uninstall (right softkey).
- In the hidden menu(the one in parentheses in step 1, go to developer options, and enable USB debugging if it's not already enabled.
- click [Login to see the link] to download this folder, then open file manager and go to downloads (or if it downloads on bottom of the screen you can right click and press show in folder). Right click on Voice and a4fmouse setup folder and press extract all. Check the box show extracted files when complete, and press extract.
- It should open the extracted folder automatically. Click the file called setup, I recommend putting it in full screen
- Follow all the on screen instructions.
Should work! If you have any questions, Let me know!
(In terms of using just voice access to see directions, it's hard to say without seeing your phone. But you can try saying "Show Numbers" and if there is a number near the spot you would click, say "Touch (whatever_number_it_is))