Ok, so I'm going to be a massive מפוניק and combine all my posts into this one with all of the changes I would want to be made.
[Login to see the link]:
- Easy Method 1 also works on the LG Classic, the Kyocera DuraXV Extreme, and any Schok phone. (Those are just a bunch of phones that I've installed apps on from storage. I'm sure there are others.)
- In Universal Method, add to switch USB mode to charge only on the LG Classic (And File-Transfer on some old Kyoceras)
- Add the Alcatel Go Flip V and the TCL Flip 2 to Universal Method (
*#*#33284#*#*). (In ``, so the stars don't disappear)
- You could just copy the ADB setup instructions from the Guide to WebADB page, and paste them in the App Installation guide.
- It says by Uninstalling Apps that for all other phones: "simply perform a factory reset," but,
A) On the LG Classic, there's also an Applications Menu,
B) On any Schok and Sonim phone, you could uninstall any app from the main launcher, and
C) You could just use the method on Odds n' Ends (though you could say to run
pm list packages -3 to only list installed apps).
[Login to see the link]:
- Could you please add holding down the volume down + power to take a screenshot (on most phones)?
- "Navigate your phone during a phone call on LG Flip Phones" also works on most non-LG Phones.
- I think the commands shouldn't have
adb shell in the beginning, because the rest of the site has WebADB commands.
- All rules threads should be combined, so people coming to the forum don't have to be overwhelmed by or not look at the 3 [Login to see the link] [Login to see the link] [Login to see the link].
- About stickied threads, [Login to see the link] could be unstickied and added to rules. Again, it would be better for new members to now have to have so many stickied threads when they come to the forums. This suggestion is a judgment call for the Admin if he thinks that Official Lines of Communication is that important.
- The [Login to see the link] thread could be unstickied because it's done.
- I think you should add the [Login to see the link] to the site and unsticky it.
- The [Login to see the link] post could be unstickied because the forum search has gotten much better. (I don't know if the admin implemented something, but it's much better than what it used to be.)
- Could you please sticky the [Login to see the link] thread? I think it's useful for new members.
I'm not trying to be a control freak; I'm just trying to get things to be neater, remove misinformation, inform people of tricks they might not have known about, and make the experience on the site and forum better.
If [Login to see the link] sees and implements (or at least acknowledges) the requested הערות and changes in this thread, it would be appreciated. Thank you!
Sorry for the slight ocd!